Wednesday 24 November 2010

Robert Thomas Pattinson

R is for raucous; when you're laughing out loud
O is for orgasmic; stares shouldn't be allowed
B is for banter; with Kristen, so light
E is for ecstatic; how I get every night
R is for raunchy; ooh Georges, you cad
T is for trembling; I want you so bad

P is for panties; poofing on the floor
A is for adorable; makes me want you more
T is for tasty; those lips I wanna bite
T is for tall; six foot one inch in height
I is for ideal; perfect in every way
N is for naughty; ooh Rob, wanna play?
S is for sexy; that goes without saying
O is for outrageous; the remarks that you're making
N is for now my heart you have won
Mr Robert Thomas Pattinson.

1 comment:

  1. You know? November 24 was my birthday so thanks for this gift, and I've just started reading your fanfic. Stephanie Meyer should hire you as her editor.

    ReplyDelete