Saturday 18 June 2011

Waiting Patiently

We've been so spoilt with pic after pic
My finger aching from save and click
Rob is very busy filming on location
That I find myself in this sad situation.

The drought I dread begins to bite
My impatience rises at this sorry plight
I know Comic-Con is here in July
But I wanna pic now I childishly cry.

I wanna see his face light up with laughter
Melt at the grin that always comes after
I wanna gaze and drown in his blue-grey eyes
As again his beauty takes me by surprise.

But I'll be a good girl and bide my time
Cos I know a papparazzi shot is a crime
But Rob, if you'll just step out into the street
Give me a wave; my life will be complete ♥

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I actually don't mind the droughts so much because I can get real life things done. Because when he does appear, the flood gates will open and I be useless. :)

    ReplyDelete