Sunday 9 October 2011

The Dark Recesses




I have so many Rob sins inside me
I just don't know which one to pick
Was it his mole at the side of his neck
Or his jaw that I long to lick?

I must confess his full lips I love
They just seem to draw me in
The top lip so pouty and beestung
But the bottom one leads me to sin.

Those button fly jeans get me horny
Conceals his package so snug and tight
I find I'm staring and can't look away
After all, it's a glorious sight.

Oh Rob, my confessions are sinful
So your chastisement must be severe
I think you should ruin me all night long
Every day, every week, every year.

Will this punishment work in the long run?
Not if your smirk comes my way
You keep smiling and I'll keep sinning
Every year, every week, every day.

All different scenario's swirl around my head
In thoughts of the nefarious kind
I really can't help how you make me feel
In the dark recesses of my mind. ♥

2 comments: