Saturday 24 December 2011

A Merry Christmas!!


The lights are twinkling on my tree
The presents are wrapped with care
So thought I'd put some words together
In a Christmas poem to share.

As I raise my glass in a toast to you
I wish you all good cheer
To all my Robsessed friends I say
A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

To Goz, Kat, Kate and Tink
You've given me such a lift
Your 12 days of Robmas thread
Is THE best Christmas gift!

This past year has been such fun
As we've drooled and swooned together
Over a certain Robert Pattinson
We are definitely birds of a feather!

2012 will be upon us soon
To think what we have in store!
Bel Ami, Cosmopolis and BD2
Will only make us love him more.

Now Christmas Eve has arrived at last
Tomorrow Santa will be here
May all your Xmas dreams come true
Except for Rob, he's mine d'ya hear? ♥

Many thanks to Jules for picture xx

No comments:

Post a Comment