Saturday 2 June 2012

In Another Time


                                                           You're beyond my reach in time and space
                                                            But I'll bide my time for now
                                                            Because in my next life I'll see your face
                                                            I don't know where or how
                                                            I only know sometime, somewhere
                                                           When I'm young and wild and free
                                                            In another time, another place
                                                            I'll turn and there you'll be. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi bb!
    enjoyed your verses and have to thank TheMissMod for bringing me here! neat format to write a verse for each photo...cool!
    i used to have a blog as well but have not kept it up since the end of last year so appreciate the dedication it takes to keep maintaining one. great fidelity, and well done! Keep it up, bella! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I know this is so very late and I'm so sorry for that. I dont usually get any comments so I dont check very often but this time I did and saw yours. I've just been reading some of yours! They're great! We do have a wonderful muse in Rob..lol
      You want to keep it up. I find it gets me through the lean drought-filled no sign of Rob times

      Delete