Monday 29 October 2012

R.O.B.E.R.T.P.A.T.T.I.N.S.O.N.


R is for Robert, my hero, my star
O is for orgasmic, cos that's what you are
B is for beauty, yours sends me reeling
E is for ecstatic, exactly how I'm feeling
R is for radiant, your skin how it glows
T is for tremble as my blood ebbs and flows
P is for perfect pout as only your lips can
A is for adorable, adorkable man
T is for thighs, how taut and so strong
T is for tremble, for you how I long
I is for insight, your remarkable brain
N is for naughty cos you drive me insane
S is for sexy, take me on that sinful ride
O is for open, my arms open wide
N is for nothing can change how I feel
As a thief in the night my poor heart you steal. ♥

1 comment:

  1. FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! You are ONE talented lady!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete