Saturday 11 December 2010

I Wanna...........

I wanna run my hand through your hair
Your head or chest, I don't care where
I wanna run my finger along your jaw
Then pick myself up off the floor.

I wanna feel your fingers long and slender
Caress my cheek soft and tender
I wanna kiss your lips sexy and full
And feel my stomach clench and pull.

I wanna lay beside you on a bed
As along my heart you softly tread
I wanna take you to unheard of heights
On hot summer days and cold winter nights.

I wanna experience many wonderful things
Together with you; whatever life brings
I wanna hold my dream inside my hand
And not watch it drift like grains of sand.

Maybe, one day, this will all come true
How will it happen? I haven't a clue
Until then I'll keep watching the moon above
Patiently waiting for the man I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment