Sunday 17 July 2011

Sex Symbol Rob



What is a sex symbol? well take Rob
Oh yes please I hear you all cry
Well here is my lesson for today
Listen closely and I'll tell you why.

Height is a must and Rob is 6' 2''
His long legs so firm and strong
Manly, and Rob's arms fit the bill
Made for snuggling all night long

Good-looking, handsome, take your pick
For Rob, these words too mundane
It took one look at his beautiful face
And my life's never been the same.

To add to the sexiness he has a smirk
That when used makes me melt away
That half smile and smouldering look
"You want me?" his look seems to say.

The chiselled jawline, the sultry blue eyes
The lips that are meant to be kissed
Then there's his voice so velvet and soft
Say "bump and grind" again, I insist.

All this combined with a nature so true
And his talent for acting is sublime
So Daniel babe, yes Rob is fuckhawt
I just wish I could make him mine!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart, I love this poem! May I share a link to it here at my FaceBook and tumblr along with your favorite photo of Rob from the Daniel Radcliffe post from Robsessed ? xoxo from Melbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can Melbie!
    Glad you like it.♥

    ReplyDelete