Friday 16 March 2012

Bel Ami

Your arrogant sneer made me shiver
Your seductive smile made me swoon
Sitting in the dark in my cinema seat
It was just you and I in the room.

You brought to life this bounder, this rake
With a precision for all to see
With nothing to show but a beautiful face
The story of Georges came to be.

He manipulated, using his wiles with ease
Your portrayal of this was perfection
Your seduction technique of poor Virginie
Had me moaning aloud, without question.

Staring in a mirror with a smirk on your lips
Brought an answering smile to my face
The sensual pull on your smoking cigar
Is a sight I could never erase.

Bel Ami held me from beginning to end
I couldn't fail to love you in this
Playing a lothario you're willing to win
Every plan, every touch, every kiss. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment