Saturday 31 March 2012

Tink's Special Night

The room is hazy, I can hear music playing
Marcus is fooling; can't hear what he's saying
Then I hear a sound I recognise so well
I refuse to believe what's as clear as a bell
Of it's own accord my head swivels round
To the sweet music of that beautiful sound
Of Rob's laughter floating round the room
My mouth dries up as my heart goes boom
He is at the bar and he's paying the bill
My feet cement-like, I'm standing so still
Kristen is by him; he pulls her in close
To kiss her forehead; god, heart is toast
He whispers words against her mouth
Coherency loses as my brain heads South
Then his tall glorious self leans down for the kill
It happens in slow motion as he takes his fill
Of Kristen's pert mouth he kisses and sucks
And all I can think of is Sweet Holy Fuck
As I watch it unfold over Marcus' shoulder
Real Rob in action; his sweet sexy smoulder
Then I blink and they're sauntering past with a grin
At Marcus' antics and the room starts to spin
Then he's out the door with his arm round his girl
My jaw snaps shut as the room starts to whirl
The energy leaves with the bang of the door
And it's all I can do not to fall to the floor
Had I really witnessed this surreal distraction
With the King of Forehead Kissers in action?
For the rest of the night I just floated on high
As I replayed the night RealRob made me sigh
The memory is forever seared in my brain
Embedded in my heart forever to remain ♥

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic Kaz! A fabulous poem capturing the essence I believe of Tink's special moment. I don't know how you do it - such talent!!

    ReplyDelete