Tuesday 11 January 2011

Why is it?


Why is it somedays when I think I'm okay
I look at Rob and my world starts to sway
I'm a grown woman I state, I know the score
But just one glimpse leaves me wanting more.

I watch him laughing, his mouth open wide
And I yearn to be with him, along for the ride
Why do I feel, this longing, this need?
A quite unfathomable question indeed.

Is it his eyes, blue/grey like the sea
Or his exquisite jawline that wont let me be?
His soft full lips hold an inviting allure
Rending every waking moment impure.

Maybe it's his hands, his fingers so long
That holds my attention, pulse beating strong
Or his broad manly chest covered in hair
Can stop me stone dead in my tracks and stare.

His sense of humour, so zany and free
Is exactly the way I love him to be
His smile that can melt the coldest of hearts
Brings a glow to his face like a work of art.

I can say with conviction it's the sexy stare
When joined by a smirk drives me to despair
I could ask all these questions till I'm 109
But he's just Rob and I wish he were mine.

Then I realise my answers are there, plain to see
They vividly describe what Rob means to me
But most of all I love what Rob cannot hide
The beautiful soul he holds deep inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment