Wednesday 3 November 2010

I Wanna Hate You A Little.....

I wanna hit you ya little shit
I wanna hate you just a little bit
I want you banished from my mind
I want to break the ties that bind.

I wanna forget your gorgeous face
Maybe put another in its place
Someone forgettable someone bland
who wont hold my heart in his hand.

I want my life returned to me
In all its glorious inanity
I wanna sleep when I'm in my bed
Without you residing in my head

Maybe one day this will come true
and I'll hate myself for leaving you
but I'm only fooling myself I know
'Cause my heart could never let you go.

So take my heart, bruised and battered
And anything else at all that mattered
Maybe you don't know what you do
I only know I'll always want you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is pretty cool....I like the first line..I wanna hit you ya little shit...LOL!!!

    Glad you told me about this, I've bookmarked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kaz!!!! I can seriously feel your emotion in this one. Actually I always can, but usually your emotion seems to be an intense longing or love and I totally get it. But, this one...this one I get too. How can someone I have never met have such a hold over me that I can feel those kind of emotions? I don't know, but you have a way of putting them into words that I myself can not express.

    ReplyDelete