Monday 8 November 2010

ISLAND HEAVEN


My husband” I try out the words for size
In my head they roll around
He hugs me with a gentle squeeze
As the boat heads island bound.

The sun is sinking and the light slips away
The moon takes its place in the sky
I watch as he strips and walks into the sea
I love him, I cannot deny.

The water laps round me as I stand by his side
Our bodies caressed by the moon
Our hands find each other, gripping tight
We'll finally be as one, soon.

He carries me lovingly to a white silken bed
And gently lays me down
I reach up and kiss his beautiful face
Wiping clear the hesitant frown

All thoughts of caution escape my head
As the rising passion takes hold
To feel his lips discovering me
Makes me act more wanton and bold

My hands in his hair and lips on his mouth
I feel him slowly enter me
I gasp as the powerful feeling takes hold
Transported to intense ecstasy.

He holds up his body, taking his weight
Our eyes are locked in time
We move in a rhythm that builds in power
Topaz eyes blazing into mine.

This exquisite feeling, I've waited so long
Edward, oh Edward I cry
My body shudders as my release takes hold
And the feathers begin to fly.

He holds me tight as he cries out my name
I don't even notice the pain
For my vampire, my lover, I've waited forever
And my life never will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment