Saturday 20 November 2010

My Perfect Shining Star

I feel you all around me when the day is coloured blue
I wake up in the morning and my thoughts spin round to you
Does it matter that you're in my life and yet we've never met
Or a certain song brings you to mind with magical effect.

When the sun is shining down and I feel its healing rays
And the day becomes up-lifted in a thousand million ways
I wonder if your day is good and if you're smiling too
Are we sharing a life moment? I like to think that's true.

As rain beats on the windowpane with monotonous force
And the day is sad and gloomy with no sign of it's remorse
I log onto my computer and head to my happy place
Captivated, I am reborn gazing at your fabulous face.

So continue on your journey and I'll be right by your side
Watching from a distance and experiencing the ride
I realise I'm one of many that adore you from afar
But Rob, to me, you are my own perfect shining star.

1 comment:

  1. <3 it!! He sure is our own perfect shining star.
    (He may have his little flaws, of which we do not know, but we'll always respect, follow & adore him, because we love him so).

    ReplyDelete