Monday 1 November 2010

Out-takes of Rob

Sat in a park, legs crossed, lips pursed as you drag
How can anyone make it so sexy smoking on a fag.

Hands in pockets, smouldering look, so hot in a suit
Just one stare from those eyes and I am rendered mute.

Shrugging shoulders, sexy smirk, chest covered in wool
I know why there's a smirk on those lips; you've got your hands full.

Sat on a step, legs open wide, a sensual stance to see
Sunglasses add an edgy look, how hot can one man be?

Sat on a chair, ankle on knee, what are ya thinkin' Rob?
The many ways to make love to me, to hear me gasp and sob?

Leather jacket, morning coffee, sat gazing into space
The stare is something to behold set in that beautiful face.

All outtakes, not good enough, are they kidding me?
But maybe the others were TOO hot for naked eyes to see

No comments:

Post a Comment