Friday 22 October 2010

Cyborg Rob

It's the 21st century and if only I could
Make another you, perhaps out of wood?
No wood “wooden” do, the bark might peel
I know what to do! Make you out of steel!

No, steel would be too shiny, everyone would see,
So I'll try something else, an iron man you'll be.
Except iron is so cold, so what about brass?
But then I'd go all green so I'll make you out of glass.

No,sod it, glass would break and shatter everywhere
But what else can I use to make a man so rare?
Dejectedly, all through the night, “what's the use” I've moaned
There's only one Robert Pattinson, and he cant be cloned.

So I'll watch you on the silver screen and dream of what could be
And know in my heart there will never be a “you and me”
But one dark night, if you ever hear machinery a'stirring
Then possibly, cyborg Rob is in my bed and I am fucking purring!

No comments:

Post a Comment