Friday 22 October 2010

I Miss Him.

I miss his smile, that slow sexy grin, the way he turns and just gazes at you until your body melts into the ground.
I miss his crazy, wonky walk that turns into a sensual lope when he's barefoot and causes all mindblowing scenarios to swirl in your mind.
I miss his laugh, that loud, out loud, laugh that makes his eyes crinkle up into two small slits.
I miss his hands, those fingers that can weave a melody in the air, so expressive, you follow them unbidden, until they come to rest in his hair and you sigh.
I miss his quiet, still, thoughtful face, the look that haunts you long after you have gone to bed, keeping you awake long into the night with dreams of wishful thinking.
This is HIS time, time to recuperate, time to rest, time to gather thoughts and spend time with loved ones, where he can replenish his batteries until the next round of written lines and scene portrayals.

BUT...i miss him.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment