Friday 22 October 2010

I Know Him So Well.

I've learnt that when he is totally comfortable and something makes him laugh...
he opens his mouth really wide and his eyes crinkle up,
and the sound is so infectious!
I've learnt that when he is concentrating on giving an answer,
he sometimes sniffs out of nervous habit.
I've learnt that when he pushes his hair back his fingers are open wide.
I've learnt that he always stoops a little when having his pic taken with a fan.
I've learnt that one foot turns in more than the other when he walks.
I've learnt that he holds his cigarette way down his fingers.
I've learnt that when he is slightly embarassed,
he opens his mouth then licks his lips.
I've learnt that when he playing it miserable/angry,
he clenches his lips together.
I've learnt that when he is nervous,
he plays with his fingers or chews a nail.
I've learnt that when he is asked stupid questions,
he answers with something outrageous.
I've learnt he loves to joke around with his friends and shock people.
I've learnt he truly loves his parents,
and hopes to emulate them when he gets married.
I've learnt he is a humble, modest man that hates deceit in any form.
I've learnt he is a loyal friend and an old soul.
I've learnt that he wears his heart on his sleeve,
and has such an expressive face.
I've learnt he is beautiful inside and out.

I've learnt that I absolutely adore him,
this extraordinary man,
that has enhanced my life in extraordinary ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment