Friday 22 October 2010

Perfection

Your photogenic face stares back at me on screen
Beautiful expressive eyes, on other men unseen
Those perfectly suckable lips, so wantonly kissable
Makes the joy of seeing you utterly irresistible.

With one raised eyebrow and a hard long sexy stare
My surroundings become blurred and I am unaware
Someone is calling me but I dont hear my name
All my focus becomes you and its my heart that you claim.

Your hand comes up and I see your fingers in your hair
My body starts to tremble and I can only stare
At your image before me, so perfect and so true
Wishing you were loving me and I was loving you.

But you are elsewhere, maybe someone holding you
And I can only hope and dream, and pray that they come true
But if my hopes were wishes and my wishes came to be
I would want you off this screen and in my bed with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment