Friday 22 October 2010

Made by Angels

That perfectly carved jaw that only angels could have made
Makes my heart beat fast and my breath begin to fade
To have the chance to kiss it and to nuzzle up real tight
Would make my life complete and my dreams outta sight.

Those perfectly formed lips that only angels could have kissed
Makes my heart go pitter-pat as some heartbeats are missed
To have the chance to kiss them and have them kiss me back
Would make my life complete and for nothing would I lack.

His sexy hair so full and thick, my fingers itch to play
Blue/grey eyes that glint and stare, I cannot look away
When you put them all together as the angels did with love
Utter perfection is born and sent down from up above.

1 comment:

  1. This one's so beautiful it makes me want to cry! Fifth & sixth line (aahhhh). You are one very talented lady! I reckon you WILL one day get these published!! :)

    ReplyDelete