Friday 22 October 2010

I Want

I want you when i least expect it.
I want you when the rain beats down like slanting arrows
Or when the sun shines and the hum of insects is vibrant in the air.
I want you when i'm shopping or reading a book. 
I stop and look, and in my mind, there you are.

I want to wear you like a second skin poured over me.
I want to hold you and never leave your side.
I want to breathe you in and feel the ache inside my chest
And then realise that i belong to you, body and soul.

I want to feel your body next to me
Like two spoons in a bed.
I want to lay my head on your chest and listen to the drum of your heart.
I want to hear you laugh out loud when i tell a funny joke.
I want our eyes to meet across a crowded room
and smile at a secret shared.

I want you in my life doing ordinary mundane things.
I want to love you and have you love me right back.
I want you always and forever.......
But must accept that you will live your life without me.
I want....but can never ever have this possibility. 

I want............ 

No comments:

Post a Comment