Friday 22 October 2010

Robert.

Your natural sensuality emanates from every pore
To have no conception of this makes me love you more
A beautiful old soul and a sense of the absurd
Mixed with a sultry voice, the sexiest I've heard.

A photogenic face that all camermen adore
An awesome acting ability that can open any door
The future holds so much for you; your rising star ascends
As you walk through life surrounded by your family and friends.

With a rapt adoration, I will follow you with love
You wear a mantle of charisma and it fits you like a glove
For the rest of my life I will ponder and I'll question
Why my heart was captured by Robert Thomas Pattinson.

2 comments:

  1. You capture him so well here & all our feelings too. I hope one day, (if not already done so), he gets to read these. Lizzy has to tell him & now he'll be able to find them so easily! Well done again!! I'm so excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Blondemel, you capture him with your words. It's like he is in a perfect bubble on the page. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete